Conference and Event Management
The staff at Appleby Solutions have many years of experience dealing with many different types of events including:
- Academic conferences
- Medical and scientific conferences
- Industry association conferences
- Business and corporate conferences
- Government and NGO conferences
- Trade shows and seminars
- Board meetings
Your organisation is considering whether or not to bid/submit to host a related association’s future conference and you are not sure where to start or what to do?
Appleby Solutions can guide you through the bid process which can include:
- Determining bid/hosting criteria
- Determining how decision made and who makes the decision
- Putting you in touch with the right people such as the local convention bureau, local politicians and other key people to support your bid
- Securing letters of support for your bid
- Organise site inspections of destination/venue options
- Writing the bid document
- Researching potential financial support/funding
Consulting to Venues and Convention Bureaux
With more than 25+ years’ experience in the conference and event sector, we can advise you with such tasks as:
- How to get access to and target the conference / business tourism market
- Assessing whether your destination or venue has the right attributes and resources to successfully accommodate the conference/business tourism market?
Appleby Solutions provides a specialised destination management service within the Newcastle and Hunter Valley for conferences, events, incentive and travel groups who are not familiar with this region.
This is an historic, economically diverse region that has many hidden treasures that Appleby Solutions can unlock for you.
We have worked for many years with and know well the local accommodation, travel, attractions and activity suppliers that would best suit your requirements.
We can ‘meet & greet’ your group, co-ordinate your transportation & accommodation logistics, as well as any venues, themed events and specialised tours you may require.